- You must be an admitted alcoholic / addict and must have minimum of 48 hours sobriety.
- Include a brief summary of crime / offense.
- Five-hundred-dollar deposit in the form of a money order made payable to Samaritan House, Inc. to be received prior to commencement of residence. This deposit is only refundable should parole be denied.
- A valid state ID, birth certificate and a negative TB test on file.
- We ask for a commitment of ninety days in order to receive any letters of completion of our program.
- Absolute compliance with house rules. Any and all infractions will result in immediate termination, no refunds given.
- This is not a flop house, your actions are required. Willingness to obtain a sponsor to guide you through the Twelve Steps, as well as obtaining full time employment are proven methods of success for a new and meaningful life.
If you want a solid chance at a new life and are willing to adhere to these simple house rules, we welcome you to your next step. Success has been demonstrated by attending meetings, working the steps with a sponsor, willingness to hear and follow suggestions and being active in service.